100% compatible with original Medela 9 volt breast pump adaptor,Replacement for lost or damaged adaptor.
In order to power your breastpump, you need an AC Adaptor (sometimes referred to as a transformer or power cord). If your pump suddenly stops working, it may be that you need to replace the AC Adapter. This 9-Volt Power Supply for use with all 9 volt Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breast Pumps (manufactured in Jan. 2008 and after) and for ALL Medela Pump in Style ORIGINAL breast pumps.
How to know if this AC Adapter (#9207010) is compatible with your Pump In Style Breastpump: Basically this AC adapter will fit all models of the Pump In Style or Pump In Style Advanced EXCEPT models of the Pump In Style Advanced made between 2003 and 2007.Look at the front of your breastpump (the faceplate). Find the place where you plug the power cord into the breastpump. Immediately underneath or beside that, look for tiny writing that says “Use Medela Trans. #920.7010.” Or, look for the product number 920.7010 on the back of the power cord that came with your breastpump.
- For use with all 9 volt medela pump in style advanced breast pumps manufactured January 2008 and after.
- Extended cord : 6.6 foot / Input: 100V-240V AC / Output: DC 9V.
- SAFE : Tbuymax’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- LIFE SAVER : Spare power source for work or travel.
- How to get 1 year warranty and friendly customer service for your Breastpump Power Adapter: Please contact through your order CONTACT SELLER to reach us.