IMPORTANT: Cells must be installed correctly to prevent metal burning (coil overheat) smell. Read instructions carefully before installing cells.
Your power bank for breastpumps. Suitable for Medela Pump in Style and Pump in Style Advanced both 9V and 12V models, Freestyle (12V) and spectra S1, S2 pumps made Feb 2015 and after. For older s2/s1 pumps, you need a plug changer to make it work.
Rechargeable lithium batteries are required but not included in this listing. Please buy them from your local electronic stores or on amazon.com (keyword: 18650 flat top cells.). These kinds of rechargeable batteries normally last more than 500 recharge cycles. Two lithium batteries can provide up to 2.5 hr continuous pumping, while 4 batteries can do up to 5 hr after each recharge.
NOTE: Some 18650 cells have a total length much longer than “65 mm”. They will not fit this power bank kit. Please buy the flat top one.
Disclaimer: Maymom is an independent company. Maymom is not affiliated with Medela or Spectra.
- IMPORTANT: Cells (18650 flat top Lithium batteries) are required but not included in this listing. Buy them first. Also, they must be installed correctly to prevent metal burning (coil overheat) smell. Read instructions carefully before installing cells.
- Power Bank Kit for breastpumps; Convenient, and uses rechargeable battery so you can save cost in buying batteries; Alternative to dead Freestyle battery or faulty charging circuit.
- Incl. 4-cell lithium battery charging holder (main unit), USB charging cable, DC cable and storage pouch. NOTE: no battery in this listing.
- Uses 2 or 4 lithium 18650 flat top rechargable batteries (required, and it is sold separately; You can choose battery with capacity up to 3.7V x 4 x 3400mA))
- Input: 5V (you can use computer USB port, cell phone charger); Output: 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V