Why express breast milk?
There may be all sorts of reasons why you want to express your milk. The biggest advantage is that your baby can benefit from your milk when you’re not around.
A simple electric breast pump can make it easy for you. Bear in mind it’s best to wait until you’ve established breastfeeding, once your baby is about six weeks, before offering your baby a bottle.
Why use a Nibble electric breast pump?
* Require less effort to use than manual pumps
* Faster than other methods of expressing milk
* More comfortable for you because they offer multiple settings
* Offer you more choices, with models including hospital-grade pumps and double breast pumps
* Offer you flexibility, as hospital grade pumps can be hired
Nibble Double electric Breast Pump Details:
Main unit size:22x18x10cm/8.66×7.08×3.94 inches
Cup diameter:8 cm/3.14″
Bottle size:5.5×9.7 cm /2.16 x3.82inches
Bottle capacity:120ml (4.0oz)
Output:DC 6V 2A, power:10W
Suction power:120 – 450mbar, 10 levels(adjustable) at each side
Power supply: power adapter US plug
Buttons: ON/OFF, suction power adjustment (+/-), mode, left / right or double (both sides)
Nibble electric baby breast pump Features:
1. Whisper quiet operation, Easy to clean.
2. Big LCD Displayed is easy to read
3. Suction power is adjustable
4. BPA free, Soft let-down massage cushion, protect breast
5. Lightweight design, portable to take
6. Other bottles are able to work with the pump
- 1. Hands-free electric breast pump with hospital grade, unique dual control designed, suction control at two sides are separated, and it can be double or single used
- 2. Nibble’s breast pump is designed to mimic a baby’s sucking patterns. Stimulation+expression phase imitating baby sucking rhythm, has the “warm up” step to make you feel comfortable, to reduce breast pain
- 3. Fully automatic with 10 level’s suction levels(120mbar-450mbar) to help avoid nipple discomfort. Fashion big screen can show clearing time and mode, intuitive and convenient operation
- 4. Double Baby breast pump, its suction power adjustable, easy to use, double or dual pumps offer two-pump functionality – allowing you to express milk from both breasts at the same time, which can help to boost your milk production
- 5. Hospital grade breast pumps with closed and anti-backflow system which is more hygienic for you and your baby