Replace worn or deteriorated diaphragms in your Philips AVENT Comfort Electric Breast Pump with a Philips AVENT SCF111/00 Electric Silicone Diaphragm. After months of use, your pump’s diaphragm can begin to weaken, reducing suction in the pump’s chamber. This can extend the time you spend pumping and even reduce the amount of milk flow. Replacing the diaphragm restores the pump’s original suction power and keeps it working at peak performance. Replace diaphragm every few months or as needed to ensure your pump stays as good as new. The diaphragm is made from durable silicone, and like all Philips AVENT breast pumps and components, it is 100 percent BPA-free. The diaphragm is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Replacement part diaphragm for Philips Avent Comfort Electric Breast Pump
- Restores original suction power to electric pump
- Made from durable silicone
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Replacement diaphragm for Philips Avent Comfort Electric Breast Pump; Diaphragms help restore original suction power
- BPA-free and safe for baby; Made from durable silicone