The Spectra Dew 350 combines hospital-grade technology and mom-friendly features. It’s perfect for mothers working full-time and for those who want a fast and easy breast-pumping experience. This pump was made to initiate, increase and maintain a milk supply over a long period of time, for moms with premature babies, latch difficulties, etc. The Spectra Dew 350’s quiet, piston driven technology makes it possible for a mother to keep the pump set on her maximum comfortable suction level with minimal noise. This comfortable and effective breast pump motor weighs only 5lbs. It is powered by an in-built AC adapter.
Spectra Baby USA is a top leading breast pump company offering moms the latest innovative breast pumps and supplies.
Spectra Baby USA is a team of lactation consultants and pumping mamas that take this journey very seriously. They want to help provide moms all around the world access to a good quality pump to provide breast milk for their babies.
- INCLUDES: Spectra Dew 350 Double/Single Breast Pump, Filter Tubing, Filter, Spectra Dew Tubing, Flange, (2) Membrane, Spectra Wide Neck Bottle, Bottle Stand
- CLOSED SYSTEM: No need to clean the narrow tubing because Spectra Dew 350 has a closed pumping system that keeps tubing dry by preventing air flow between expressed milk and pump tubing while pumping. This aides in protecting breast milk and baby from bacteria, mold and viruses while pumping.
- CUSTOMIZABLE SETTINGS: Each mother can customize her pump’s settings to her own body’s response and follow her flow to find her own best settings with the Dew 350’s completely adjustable suction and 2 phase cycling in let-down and expression mode.
- BPA/DEHP FREE: All of Spectra Baby USA storage containers and parts that come in contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free.
- MOMMY OWNED: Spectra Baby USA is owned and run by Registered Nurses, Board Certified Lactation Consultants, and more importantly… by MOMS.