►Why express breast milk?
There may be all sorts of reasons why you want to express your milk.
The biggest advantage is that your baby can benefit from your milk when you’re not around.
A simple electric breast pump can make it easy for you. Bear in mind it’s best to wait until you’ve established breastfeeding,
once your baby is about six weeks, before offering your baby a bottle.
►Why use an electric breast pump?
Electric breast pumps express your milk quickly. Ease and efficiency are the two main reasons why mums choose an electric breast pump.
If you want to express often, maybe because you are returning to work, or you are feeding twins,
you may prefer an electric breast pump. An electric pump allows you to extract more milk in less time,
which is useful when you’re a busy mum.Top-end electric pumps are a popular choice for moms who return to work full- time or are frequently away from their baby and can’t nurse regularly.
►What are the pros of electric Double breast pumps?
★Require less effort to use than manual pumps
★Faster than other methods of expressing milk
★More comfortable for you because they offer multiple settings
★Offer you more choices, with models including hospital-grade pumps and double breast pumps
★Offer you flexibility, as hospital grade pumps can be hired
Detailed Product List :
1*160ml Feeding Bottle with 50mm Wide Mouth
1*USB Charging Cable
- ►FDA approved, BPA Free – All the parts that touch breastmilk are BPA free. They can be disassembled into parts and thoroughly cleaned and sterilized. Safe for baby and mom
- ►Built-in Rechargeable Battery – Please be more careful. Most of the breast pump need to plug in the power. However, whenever and wherever you are, this rechargeable pump supports your using
- ►Single/Double Breast Pumps Design – Allowing you to pump single or both breasts at once, you can sit up straight while pumping and milk will make it’s way into the feeding bottle
- ►Standard Breastfeeding Bottle – It’s standard bottle mouth. You can use your familiar bottle to store your milk
- ►Comfortable for Your Breast – 2 modes, 9 level’s suction (120mbar-450mbar) to help avoid nipple discomfort