This product includes 2 membranes, 2 valves and 4 tubings for Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump released after July 2006. Medela has released several versions of Pump In Style. Please refer to product photos to verify your face plate before making the purchase.
The tubing in this listing is (1) One soft end & one pale yellow adapter (2) 42 inches in length (3) Smooth, clear plastic tubing (4) Made to replace Medela’s #8007212.
Maymom tubing is made from the same material as Medela tubing. If you want to clean the tubing with Medela Micro-Steam Bags, please follow instructions described on Micro-Steam Bags strictly. Failing to do so, you might have a chance to melt the tubing.
Maymom valves have a better slope so your milk can flow into the bottle easier than other ones on the market.
- 2 Membranes, 2 Valves and 4 Tubes for Medela Pump In Style Advanced breastpump, released AFTER July 2006. It will not fit Pump In Style Advanced sold between 2004 and Jun 2006. Please see product photos and verify your face plate before making the purchase.
- Four (4) 42 inch long pastic tubes with pale yellow adaptor on one end, and soft end on the other. Clear and transparent tubing. A replacement for Medela tubing.
- Valves and membranes provide the same suction as Medela’s. They are 100% compatible with Medela breastshields. Maymom valves have a better slope so your milk can flow into the bottle easier than other ones on the market.
- In retail package sealed by the manufacturer – Maymom. All parts are made from BPA Free materials by Maymom, not the original maker Medela. Maymom is not affiliated with Medela nor does Medela endorse the product.
- BPA Free. Complies with USA FDA standards and EU Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 standards for plastic materials that intended to come into contact with food. Every batch is tested for quality and safety.